Bugs (?) in gnc-pricedb.c

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Wed Feb 8 02:50:47 EST 2006

While looking for another problem I found what look like bugs in a
couple of functions [1] in gnc-pricedb.c.  It appears to me that the
loop termination test is backwards in a couple of places.  I've
attached a patch that fixes this (if it is indeed a problem).

I added a number of patches to bug reports, but since I don't know how
to cause this bug to occur I didn't create a bug report for it.

[1] gnc_pricedb_convert_balance_latest_price and
gnc_pricedb_convert_balance_nearest_price.

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6