Norwegian accounts don't show up.

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Feb 9 05:56:12 EST 2006

Hi,

Tor Harald Thorland schrieb:
> Why doesn't the norwegian accounts show when i try to setup an account
> hierar... I have norwegian text in the program... but the english
> default accounts to choose from.
>
> This is on revision 13173.
>
> I now started gnucash with: LANGUAGE=nb /opt/gnucash......bin/gnucash

Maybe the accounts were chosen from the LANG variable, not from the
LANGUAGE variable? Try

   LANGUAGE=nb LANG=nb gnucash

BTW if you get that other error message "locale xy not supported by C
library" again, then you should check the list of actually supported
locales. This is checked by

   locale -a

and in particular, you would look for "locale -a |grep nb" (or grep NO)
which tells you the exact names of supported Norwegian locales.

Christian