GnuCash 1.9.0 Autopackage

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 10 09:29:49 EST 2006

Hi,

Feel free to send in the autopackage scripts and I'll commit
them to SVN.  If you're not willing to do it I can assure you
that none of the current devs are interested, so it wont get
done.

Also, as Christian said, the 1.9.x series are a bunch of alpha and
beta test releases, so we're not making any binaries available
ourselves; you should wait for your distribution to provide it for
you.

Good Luck,

-derek