GnuCash 1.9.0 Autopackage

Rykel rykel98 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 09:54:51 EST 2006

hi there Christian and Derek,

thank you very much for your replies. unfortunately, i am just a user who
has no knowledge of creating autopackages but i also understand your
difficulties in creating a GnuCash autopackage now.

i have sought help elsewhere, amongst people who knows how to create
autopackages, and see if anyone has the time to commit to it.

once again, i appreciate your kind responses.

Best Regards,

Rykel
GTalk.Skype.Yahoo.Gizmo.eBay.MSN: rykel98