[Gnucash-changes] r13152 - gnucash/trunk/lib/libqof/qof - Don't allow the event handler list to shrink while we're traversing it.

warlord at MIT.EDU warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 10 18:00:46 EST 2006

Quoting Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net>:

> There's no place in the code right now where this is safe to do.  You
> would need a recursion counter, and then you would know when it was
> safe.

This is what I just did.. I added a recusion counter.  See r13196.

> Personally, I think the long-term solution to this problem is GHook.

Maybe.  I'm not convinced this is the right solution here.  Maybe it
is.  Maybe it isn't.   But what we have pretty much works.