compiling gnucash2 on FC5-devel (gcc 4.1.0)

warlord at MIT.EDU warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 10 19:25:06 EST 2006

Quoting Dave Herman <dvherman at gmail.com>:

> I install glib-devel today and was able to build/install both 1.9 and
> svn.  When attempting to run either version I found that I need to
> install "umb-scheme".

Yea, you need that for slib...   Um, the g-wrap-devel package should've
brought that in.

> Observation READ.dependences does not list the "umb-scheme" in the
> list Libraries/Deps.

No, but it's listed in the README.  README.dependencies is done
specifically for the gtk2 side of things.

> FYI - I was not able to locate a configure.in in the g-wrap-1.9
> directory tree - hence why I tries the glib-devel install.

Um, it's in the top-level of the g-wrap 1.9.6 tarball right next to
the configure script.