New gnucash website - demo available, new content needed.

Conrad Canterford conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au
Sat Feb 11 20:36:09 EST 2006

I didn't pry too deeply, but it looks pretty good from here :-)

Neil, the donations page shows a balance from June 2004 (and yes, I was
looking at Neils page, not at the .au mirror site (see below)). Have we
made a decision not to update this, or is it that it needs manual
updating and just isn't being done?

While poking around I also looked at the AU mirror site... and worked
out that it hasn't updated since 2004. I believe this is hosted by
planetmirror (the source mirror link is also broken, and its a
planetmirror link).

Does anyone have any contact with whoever set this up on planetmirror?
Can we poke them to see if they can get it updating again? Or remove
it....

Conrad.