New gnucash website - demo available, new content needed.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 11 21:15:54 EST 2006

Quoting Conrad Canterford <conrad at mail.watersprite.com.au>:

> I didn't pry too deeply, but it looks pretty good from here :-)
>
> Neil, the donations page shows a balance from June 2004 (and yes, I was
> looking at Neils page, not at the .au mirror site (see below)). Have we
> made a decision not to update this, or is it that it needs manual
> updating and just isn't being done?

The latter -- it needs manual updating and just isn't being done..
Partly because I'm the one who receives the information but I haven't
had easy access to the website content.

> While poking around I also looked at the AU mirror site... and worked
> out that it hasn't updated since 2004. I believe this is hosted by
> planetmirror (the source mirror link is also broken, and its a
> planetmirror link).
>
> Does anyone have any contact with whoever set this up on planetmirror?
> Can we poke them to see if they can get it updating again? Or remove
> it....

I have no idea who set it up...  But anyone is welcome to effectively
mirror the website out of SVN.  ;)