bugzilla items under 400!

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Feb 22 04:43:41 EST 2006

Yeah! Developers go go go!

We've managed to get our overall bugzilla entries below the number of
400, which is the number we exceeded I think in mid-2004. This number
(currently 393) includes enhancement requests and NEEDINFO. Actual bugs
are also at a year-long low; we've now under 200 actual bugs (excluding
enhangements and needinfo), currently 195. We're even better than
Gnumeric now, which we haven't been for several years,
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/weekly-bug-summary.html

Maybe at some point in time the developers could now go through the 10
critical bugs

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=GnuCash&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_severity=critical

or 20 major bugs

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=GnuCash&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_severity=major

to see whether these can be fixed easily, or already fixed, or whatever.
It seems actually quite reasonable to have almost all of them fixed by a
2.0.0 stable release. We're right on track, obviously.

Many thanks to everyone who goes through bugzilla and fixes any bug.

Christian