r12272 - gnucash/trunk - Make the HBCI Transfer dialog work again using a GtkListStore.

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Fri Jan 6 17:14:52 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 22:55 +0100, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Wow, thanks for this, David! Excellent work. I'll just add some more strings,
> but this is great stuff. (by the way, are you using this dialog yourself? or
> were you just curious on how to port this dialog?)

No, I'm not using it.  I compile all of the optional parts of gnucash
(except mt940) just to make sure that none of my more pervasive changes
breaks anything.  I was compiling the code yesterday to see what
deprecated gnome functions are still present, and there were a couple of
errors in the transfer dialog.

When I looked into the transfer dialog source, I saw that it was all
hacked up and had comments about needing to fix this and fix that after
the gnome2 port.  I decided it could all be fixed pretty easilyby using
a GtkListStore, so I just went ahead and did it.  I didn't actually try
and send anything to the test server, but I did everything else up
through clicking the execute button.

David