r12298 - gnucash/trunk - updated en_GB translation

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Jan 8 15:43:04 EST 2006

Hi Neil,

I haven't been able to check exactly, but just in case the modification in
gnucash/trunk/src/import-export/qif-import/test/Makefile.am actually was
something interesting: Please commit translation updates as a completely
separate commit, if possible.

Checking the diffs or the Trac URL for major translation updates is almost
impossible because these po file diffs are just so insanely huge. If I want
to check that Makefile.am change then the Trac URL is unusable, because the
svn server dies before I get to see the diff of those other affected files.

In this case it's not too bad, but just for future reference... Thanks.

Christian