Gnucash wikis

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Jan 8 16:03:17 EST 2006

Hi,

oops. Derek was faster. Sending anyway.

Am Sonntag, 8. Januar 2006 21:52 schrieb David Grant:
> There are a lot of gnucash wikis around. It would make life easier for
> everyone if there was only one. These are the wikis that I know of:
>
> 1) http://linuxwiki.de/GnuCash (german, but
> http://linuxwiki.de/GnuCash/DevelTexts?action=show&redirect=GnuCash+2fDevel
>Texts is in English)

yes, the German one here continues to exist. The english one should probably
be removed sooner or later -- I'll take care of that.

> 2) http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GnuCash

This is the currently active gnucash wiki.

> 3) http://svn.gnucash.org/trac (not being used)

Where did you get this URL from? It's not being linked publically -- if you
click on the "Wiki" button in Trac, it takes you to
http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/wiki which is a redirection to #2 above.

> 4) http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCash

Dead and no longer in use.

> 5) http://live.gnome.org (nothing here yet but I heard there was talk of
> moving here from gnomesupport.org)

No, there's no Gnucash content there. There's general Gnome developer
discussion there, though, but nothing about gnucash.

Christian