Gnucash wikis

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Jan 9 03:26:51 EST 2006

Geert Janssens schrieb:
> On Sunday 8 January 2006 21:56, Derek Atkins wrote:
>
>>>4) http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCash
>>
>>This wiki is dead.  If it's online, all the pages should refer you to #2.
>
> Well, I followed the link. It appears to be a direct link to a wiki page about
> GnuCash with internal references to GnuCashFaq, GnuCashSvn GnuCashBugzilla,
> and other pages, mailinglist subscriptions and so on.
> There's nothing on this page mentioning it it depreciated or that
> wiki.gnucash.org should be used instead.

Please don't be so impatient here. As I said, these wiki pages have been
offline during the better part of the last weeks, so we're quite
surprised they are online again just right now.

<rant>And if you would have checked how to change those pages right now,
you would have discovered that due to whatever configuration problem the
database itself is locked and nobody, including all gnucash developers,
can do anything about that right now. We *do* keep in mind that multiple
places for information is bad, and we *do* try to consolidate everything
into one place, but if you happen to look at it at the wrong day you
should at least give us a little bit of time to fix it until you reply
yet another time with such a "please fix this now" email... </rant>

We *do* take care of that.

Regard,

Christian