deprecated tags in test xml files

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Mon Jan 9 16:58:31 EST 2006

The files used for xml testing contain some deprecated tags, like
<act:security>.

What does it mean when an xml file has both act:commodity and
act:security with different values?  It looks like the xml parser
calls xaccAccountSetCommodity in both cases.  But the testing routines
don't know how to verify act:security and I suppose they would fail if
they did.

Should we just remove deprecated tags from testing files?  Or make the
tests not verify deprecated tags, but not fail either?

-chris