Testing gnucash-gnome2 on NetBSD: autoconf problems

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Jan 11 04:45:16 EST 2006

Hi,

Thomas Klausner schrieb:
> I'd like to start testing gnucash-gnome2 on NetBSD, to make
> sure it will work when the first release is out.

Great. We're looking forward to your comments.

> I'm currently using NetBSD-3.99.15/i386.
> I checked out the svn repository and did:
> aclocal && autoheader && autoconf && automake
> with autoconf-2.59 and automake-1.9.6 installed

That's wrong. As written in README and HACKING and README.cvs and (...
insert other gnucash documentation here...), you are supposed to run

   ./autogen.sh

which will find all the macros in question. ("aclocal" itself is missing
the argument "-I macros".)

Christian