[Patch Preview] move module-init and locale setup from scm to C

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 05:18:27 EST 2006

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 9:51 am, Christian Stimming wrote:
> is it just me or is this patch missing a setlocale(LC_ALL, ""); call,
> especially since that one will be commented out from main.acm? Apart
> from that it looks fine to me. I don't think ordering does matter there.

I looked at that, but then I read about gtk_init():
gtk_set_locale () initializes internationalization support for GTK+.
gtk_init() automatically does this, so there is typically no point in calling
this function
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-General.html#gtk-set-locale

It appears we don't need any gettext stuff in the C.

--

Neil Williams