bug: gnucash-svn does not build

Martin Klaffenboeck martin.klaffenboeck at gmx.at
Wed Jan 11 16:21:45 EST 2006

Am Mittwoch, den 11.01.2006, 20:25 +0000 schrieb Neil Williams:

> External QOF is primarily intended for packaging purposes.

Now I get a bit wired.  At first you told me to use external qof because
internal qof does not support 'make install prefix=/my/sandbox', than
this two things do not fit together.

I'm packing the svn version, where the person which uses my gentoo
ebuild, so we have always the last svn version of trunk at the time of
installation, so I cannot go back to revision x.  I think I have to try
to use DISTDIR, maybe this works somehow.

Martin