[Gnucash-changes] r12334 - gnucash/trunk - Remove (b0rk) cairo support

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Thu Jan 12 21:55:50 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 21:37 -0500, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> 'make dist' now produces a tarball.  But the tarball doesn't build
> because of:
>
> #if WITH_GCONF
> #  SUBDIRS += thumbnailer
> #endif
>
> in the libgsf-1.12.3/Makefile.am.  Why is that commented out?  I think
> we either need to uncomment it or remove thumbnailer in some other
> places (maybe just our configure.in?)

It has extended dependencies (g_option) that we don't care about, and
aren't satisfied by our minimum glib version.  'thumbnailer' itself is a
standalone test/sample program of libgsf that we don't need.  It should
be removed more fully, which I will do tomorrow (unless it's done before
then).

--
...jsled