[Gnucash-changes] r12334 - gnucash/trunk - Remove (b0rk) cairo support

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Fri Jan 13 00:29:17 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 09:55:50PM -0500, Josh Sled wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 21:37 -0500, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> > 'make dist' now produces a tarball.  But the tarball doesn't build
> > because of:
> >
> > #if WITH_GCONF
> > #  SUBDIRS += thumbnailer
> > #endif
> >
> > in the libgsf-1.12.3/Makefile.am.  Why is that commented out?  I think
> > we either need to uncomment it or remove thumbnailer in some other
> > places (maybe just our configure.in?)
>
> It has extended dependencies (g_option) that we don't care about, and
> aren't satisfied by our minimum glib version.  'thumbnailer' itself is a
> standalone test/sample program of libgsf that we don't need.  It should
> be removed more fully, which I will do tomorrow (unless it's done before
> then).

Ah ok.  I didn't even look at what it was.  Then I've just removed the
thumbnailer/Makefile.am from our configure.in.

BTW, gnucash now successfully completes `make dist' and `make check'.
And it configures, builds and *runs* from a tarball.  Some of the
tests still fail, but at least they run to completion.

-chris