Can't save in r12331

Покотиленко Покотиленко
Fri Jan 13 15:36:38 EST 2006

> This is very closely related to what is also causing test-customer to
> fail with basically the same message in
> src/business/business-core/test/.  QOF uses a compile-time path
> (QOF_LIB_DIR) to find libraries.  Yours wasn't set.  It's a bug in our
> configure.in.  We need to set QOF_LIB_DIR even if we're using QOF
> internally.  A very short-term is to revert to r12330 and make sure to
> use --without-qof if there's a chance you have an external QOF
> installed.

I cut'n'past'ed this from my package manager (Synaptic):

-------------------
libqof-0.5.0-1

Query Object Framework
A framework to allow the execution of SQL queries
using collections of in-memory objects as 'tables'.

This package provides the files needed to develop
applications using qof.

Is this what you mean "external QOF"?

--
Покотиленко Костик <casper at meteor.dp.ua>