Can't save in r12331

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 16:11:51 EST 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 8:30 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > Aacck!  Why are we hard-coding a ".la" module suffix?  Do we not trust
> > GModule to find the right library?  But, that's probably not the
> > _real_ problem...

I have fixed this in QOF, the .la suffix can be removed, as it has been in
cashutil, pilot-qof and gpe. Sorry, I didn't remember to change it in
src/engine/gnc-engine.c - I'll test and commit it over the weekend. Things
are a tad busy at this end right now.
-#define GNC_LIB_NAME "libgnc-backend-file.la"
+#define GNC_LIB_NAME "libgnc-backend-file"
-               (QOF_LIB_DIR, "libqof-backend-qsf.la", "qsf_provider_init")));
+               (QOF_LIB_DIR, "libqof-backend-qsf", "qsf_provider_init")));

> I had this discussion with Neil about a year+ ago.  Go check the
> archives.

The internals have been adjusted since then.

--

Neil Williams