SVN 12355 dies on startup

Thomas Bushnell BSG tb at becket.net
Sun Jan 15 15:47:49 EST 2006

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:

> Well, I kinda need a failing system if you expect me to reproduce it.
> And fix it myself.  I don't do Debian.  I'll gladly apply patches,
> but my pointy hat isn't tall enough to test and debug this particular
> failure mode remotely via email.

Actually, you did just say you experienced problems on a failing
system: Athena...

We can easily provide access to a system with guile-1.6 and slib-3a2
installed on which to test, if that would help.

How can I get even a scheme backtrace when the error happens?  I asked
this back in my original email.  I might well be able to make inroads
if I can get even a backtrace.

Thomas