problems, rev 12354

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Jan 15 18:17:18 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 07:48 -0700, Mark Johnson wrote:
> That's good news.  I'm looking forward to another 'svn update'.

12357 should resolve this; the New Account Hierarchy druid will
generally be better behaved when run within the context of a datafile
that already has accounts.  I'm not 100% sure on the text of the UI
where the merge operation actaully occurs (the "Setup new accounts" page
of the druid) but I think the overall form is about right.  Let me know
what you think.

--
...jsled