problems, rev 12354

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 15 21:00:24 EST 2006

Josh Sled wrote:

>On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 07:48 -0700, Mark Johnson wrote:
>

>>That's good news.  I'm looking forward to another 'svn update'.
>>

>12357 should resolve this; the New Account Hierarchy druid will
>generally be better behaved when run within the context of a datafile
>that already has accounts.  I'm not 100% sure on the text of the UI
>where the merge operation actaully occurs (the "Setup new accounts" page
>of the druid) but I think the overall form is about right.  Let me know
>what you think.

My update fetched version 12361.  However, configure failed with the
following:
checking whether fdopen is declared... no
configure: adding -D_POSIX_SOURCE to CFLAGS
checking whether fdopen is declared... no
configure: error: fdopen is not available

The only fdopen I found was in stdio.h.  It was included if __USE_POSIX
was defined.  I tried adding that to CFLAGS and re-running configure,
but it did not help.

What am I missing?  Rev. 12354 compiled for me, so this is a recent
change in configure.

Mark