Server is back up

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Sun Jan 15 19:37:46 EST 2006

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 06:01:55PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> As you may have noticed, the server is back up.  It's going
> to go down again sometime in the next 24-72 hours so it can
> get relocated, but that downtime will only be about 5-10 minutes.
>
> Please let me know if you notice anything wrong..  Any services
> that are missing or broken, etc.

Thanks for upgrading the server, Derek.

I noticed that there's a new version of trac installed.  I notice
several changes I like, but one I don't.  I'm finding it difficult to
read the diff format in the changeset view.  The red/green/black
contrast is just way too subtle.  I don't remember what the old format
was, but I never had any trouble reading it.  It was probable like a
unified diff.  Is there an option to use the "old" format?

-chris