Server is back up

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 15 19:42:58 EST 2006

Quoting Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker at cox.net>:

> Thanks for upgrading the server, Derek.

You're welcome.  I'm still working out the kinks.  I'm also waiting for
the 2.6.15 kernel to get released by Fedora so I can re-install the
iptables ssh protections (the ipt_recent module has been broken in all
2.6 kernels)...

> I noticed that there's a new version of trac installed.  I notice

Yes.  FC4 comes with 0.9.3, so it auto-upgraded during the install.

> several changes I like, but one I don't.  I'm finding it difficult to
> read the diff format in the changeset view.  The red/green/black
> contrast is just way too subtle.  I don't remember what the old format
> was, but I never had any trouble reading it.  It was probable like a
> unified diff.  Is there an option to use the "old" format?

I honestly have no idea if that's controllable or how.  I'm willing to
make the change if you tell me what I need to change.  Did you try selecting
the side-by-side mode in the changeset viewer?  There's also the
"unified diff"
link at the bottom of the changeset.