[DRAFT] Proposed release schedule for 1.9.x

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 16 15:09:42 EST 2006

Quoting Benoit Grégoire <bock at step.polymtl.ca>:

> With trac we'd get all that for free...

Migrating all of our bugzilla entries to trac would be challenging...
It's made complicated by the fact that we don't own the mysql db
and it's unlikely we could get the gnome bugzilla people to dump it to us.
Then we have the problem of the lack of a good way for users to create
either own accounts in trac...