double-clicking on account names post-r12357

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Jan 16 18:39:39 EST 2006

As the account-tree now allows editing of account-names in place, the
account name is (apparently) no longer a reasonable target for
double-clicking in order to open the register for that account.  I'm not
too happy with the present behavior ... I was hoping that the
gtk-tree-view would naturally do the right thing.  In any case, until we
figure out how to make it behave more reasonably [1], a workaround is to
target your double-clicks on the whitespace to the left-hand-side of the
account-name/tree column.

[1] "reasonably" here, would be to have a double-click open the
account's register, and a click+pause+click to activate the name edit
control.

--
...jsled