Updated Greek translation

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Tue Jan 17 04:28:17 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

Nikos Charonitakis schrieb:

>>I'm now unable to complete a 'make install':
>>
>>make[2]: Entering directory `/home/chris/svn/trunk/po'
>>file=./`echo el | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
>>  && rm -f $file && /usr/bin/msgfmt -o $file el.po
>>/usr/bin/msgfmt: el.po: warning: Charset missing in header.
>>                                 Message conversion to user's charset will not work.
>>el.po:34:2: parse error
>>el.po:34: keyword "mine" unknown
>>el.po:40: keyword "r12374" unknown
>
> it worked fine for me with svn 12360 but i ll test the file again as
> soon as possible.

the file in SVN doesn't have the word "mine" in line 34, nor does it
have the word "r12374" in line 40. Check
http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk/po/el.po

*Could it be*, just asking, maybe wondering, err, that you got a (cough)
*SVN conflict* (cough) which you didn't resolve.....?

Got you! :-))))

@Nikos: your file is fine. Chris, as everyone, simply needs to make sure
he got the SVN file instead of one with svn conflicts.

Christian