bugzilla comments

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Jan 17 11:13:34 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 11:04 -0500, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> The search doesn't seem to index the "assigned to" metadata, but I get
> the idea.  But, I see no "reassign to .." option.

It does; in the "Email and Numbering" group of the (advanced) search
form, the "bug assignee" checkbox is that field.

In the search results, you should be able to either click through to
individual bugs, or click the "change several bugs at once" link in the
search results list footer, which will then allow you to select multiple
bugs to batch-process.

--
...jsled