r12977 - gnucash/trunk/src - Re-enable report menu setup.

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Fri Jan 27 17:18:49 EST 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 03:58:18PM -0500, Chris Shoemaker wrote:
> One small fringe
> benefit that somebody might care about (not really me) is that it
> should become quite trivial to save and restore reports into separate
> windows - something that's practically impossible now.

    I'm surprised nobody called me on this.  It's not really true.
When David completely rewrote the way that reports are saved/restored,
putting them in different windows became possible.  David made some
_really_ nice improvements to the state-persistence code!  Reading it
is a pleasure, especially compared to all the stuff it obsoletes.

-chris