1.8 -> G2 Localization related troubles

Покотиленко Покотиленко
Mon Jan 30 05:39:03 EST 2006

В Пнд, 30/01/2006 в 11:04 +0100, Christian Stimming пишет:

> Some other users (including me) have been using the 1.8 datafile with
> non-ascii characters without problems in gnucash-SVN, i.e. the non-ascii
> characters will be displayed and stored correctly in gnucash2.

English, German, French (and some others) characters are all located in
iso8859-1 - That's why it works for you I think.

Russian and Ukrainian characters are in different table - that why it
doesn't work for me.

> Isn't there even a bugreport about this particular file conversion
> problem in bugzilla? If there isn't, please enter one, maybe with a
> short test file. http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash

I'll create bug report with test file and some screenshots.

--
Покотиленко Костик <casper at meteor.dp.ua>