To Linas: Re: htdocs and mail-search?

linas linas at austin.ibm.com
Mon Jan 23 14:59:12 EST 2006

On Fri, Jan 20, 2006 at 11:32:33AM -0500, Derek Atkins was heard to remark:
> For the record, I think this is fine.  Hopefully Linas will reply.

FYI,
I am sort-of receieving mail at linas at linas.org, although mail on the
gnucash mailing lists is shunted to a mailbox that I rarely open.

> Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> writes:
>
> > In order to make mirroring possible, I may have to move things around relative
> > to Linas' current locations.

I don't mind. Just realize that some scripts may have a hard-coded
dependency on the location.

---
There's someone in Canada who is intreested in mirroring gnucash.org;
I will forward the email in a few days.  WHile mirroring may be good,
I am concerned that the outfit be trustworthy, i.e. not be the source
of trojans inserted into mirrored binaries, etc.

--linas