Updates to 1.9.x Help file - gettingstarted

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sun Jul 9 16:15:59 EDT 2006

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you Dave. I believe a qif file
without an account name would be one downloaded from a bank most likely.
I think where you have the Note is just fine in the text.
To answer your question about TOC's, I believe that Yelp doesn't display
lower level's than a sect2. I'll use your updated file for the release
today.

Chris