Updates to 1.9.x Help file - gettingstarted

David V Herman dvherman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 09:29:54 EDT 2006

Great - I'm about 2/3 of the way through re-working the "usage" chapter.
Sorry I missed the 2.0 release.

I'm looking at moving the major sections up to "sect1" level so that
there is a more detailed outline in yelp.

Hope to complete the chapter later this week.  I anyone wants a preview
-- ask.

Dave