What are gnucash-docs' dependencies?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Jul 15 04:34:45 EDT 2006

Am Freitag, 14. Juli 2006 23:58 schrieb Thomas Klausner:
> On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 09:32:40PM +0200, Christian Stimming wrote:
> > The README is out of date. Since we now use yelp as browser through the
> > help file, and since that one can directly read the XML files, there are
> > no further tools required by the docs packages. Except scrollkeeper, but
> > configure checks for that.
>
> Ok, I suspected that. Please update the README :)

Actually, which README are you referring to? The 2.0.x README of gnucash-docs,
included in the gnucash-docs-2.0.0 package, lists the following requirements:

libxml2/libxslt
docbook-xsl
scrollkeeper >=0.3.4
yelp (for viewing)

but nothing more than that. These seem to be quite reasonable and up-to-date.
I don't know which "much more" requirements you have been looking at.

> And for the record:  pkgsrc[1] now contains the 2.0.0 releases of
> gnucash and gnucash-docs :)

Great. Thanks a lot.

Christian