What are gnucash-docs' dependencies?

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Sat Jul 15 15:21:15 EDT 2006

The reason that configure doesn't check for more than scrollkeeper and
xsltproc where the README asks for more is twofold. First scrollkeeper
is required for the installation of the docs themselves from the
tarball. Xsltproc is require to translate the docs to html with the
'make html' command. The second reason is that the README is listing
yelp and a portion of yelp's toolchain as yelp is required to read the
docs (not install). So its possible to install the docs without yelp,
but not possible to install the docs without scrollkeeper. However to
_read_ the docs you need yelp and its toolchain. This is why they differ.

Chris