duplicate gnc:html-text? bug?

Andreas Köhler andi5.py at gmx.net
Sat Jul 15 09:33:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 15.07.2006, 06:26 -0500 schrieb Larry Evans:
> In the 2.0.0 version, in file gnucash/scm/html-text.scm
> there's duplicate definitions of gnc:html-text?
>
> Should I file a low priority bug in:
>
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi

No need to, I removed the duplicate in r14503. But it is so minor that
in retrospect I could (should?) have also ignored it. Scheme just
redefines the function to the same :)

> BTW, I don't have an account at bugzilla yet; so, it
> may just be easier for some else to file the bug.

If you spot a (real ;-)) bug, I would say you better get an account
there. IIRC you only need some email address. Registration is easy and
bugs on mailing lists tend to get lost otherwise.

-- andi5