duplicate gnc:html-text? bug?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Jul 15 09:38:25 EDT 2006

Larry Evans <cppljevans at cox-internet.com> writes:

> In the 2.0.0 version, in file gnucash/scm/html-text.scm
> there's duplicate definitions of gnc:html-text?
>
> Should I file a low priority bug in:
>
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi

It looks like Andreas has already fixed this, so I guess not.
But it's a fairly harmless "bug".

> BTW, I don't have an account at bugzilla yet; so, it
> may just be easier for some else to file the bug.

Getting a buzilla account is pretty easy.  It takes about 10 seconds
to enter your required information, and then one round-trip of email
to verify it.  I highly recommend you get one if you intend
to be reporting issues.