report/view-column make-internal-option "report-list"

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 17 10:28:49 EDT 2006

Hi,

A couple of things.  First, you haven't said what you're
really trying to do.  I don't see why you need to copy the
report to "figure how it works."  Second, did you change the
name of your new report?  Third, are you properly loading your
new report?  Fourth, it's possible that there is C code that
specifically works with the Multicolumn report, so you may
need to look there, too.

-derek