Translation Status: Proposed end of String Freeze

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 20 13:45:15 EDT 2006

That makes sense to me!  That would mean that no string change for
2.0.1, but as soon as 2.0.1 gets tagged we can backport the string
changes for inclusion into 2.0.2!  I'm happy with that.

-derek