gnc:make-account-list-limited example?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jul 31 14:05:26 EDT 2006

Try from C:

[warlord at cliodev src]$ find . -name \*.c | xargs grep gnc:option-index-get
./src/app-utils/option-util.c:  getters.index_to_name = scm_c_eval_string("gnc:option-index-get-name");
./src/app-utils/option-util.c:    scm_c_eval_string("gnc:option-index-get-description");
./src/app-utils/option-util.c:  getters.index_to_value = scm_c_eval_string("gnc:option-index-get-value");

-derek