ANNOUNCE: GnuCash 2.0.1 Release

Robert Ramsdell rcriii at ramsdells.net
Mon Jul 31 08:43:21 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 18:34 -0600, Chris Lyttle wrote:
> Gnucash 2.0.1 released

Great! Thanks guys for the great package.  I was able to compile and
install 2.0.1 this morning, and it starts up fine.  But When I start it
from the command line I get this amusing message:

rcriii at virginia:~$ gnucash

This is a development version. It may or may not work.
Report bugs and other problems to gnucash-devel at gnucash.org.
You can also lookup and file bug reports at http://bugzilla.gnome.org
The last stable version was GnuCash 1.8.12
The next stable version will be GnuCash 2.0

The splash screen and about box verify that I am running 2.0.1, though.

Keep up the good work!

Robert