r14317 - gnucash/trunk - Properly round values when setting the Base Value. Fixes #337505.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Jun 4 20:27:18 EDT 2006

Quoting Nigel Titley <nigel at titley.com>:

>> Properly round values when setting the Base Value.  Fixes #337505.
>> (also fix a string, but the fixed string is already translated so
>> shouldn't be a problem).
>
> Many thanks for this... one less thing to worry about in my VAT
> registration. Good job you found it, I was looking in completely the
> wrong place. Started a rebuild and I'll be able to test shortly
> (although I've no doubt you fixed it).

You're welcome.  I had time on the flight home yesterday to track it
down.  There's another business ledger bug I still need to track down,
where the query is pulling in "invalid" items.  I think QofQuery changed
so that my query is no longer "correct".   I'll try to get it done soon.

> Thanks again

You're welcome.