new banner, gnucash.org style change?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Jun 24 12:09:48 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-24 at 09:45 +0200, Geert Janssens wrote:

> * On my system (Mandriva 2006, Firefox 1.5) the links in the menu and body of
> the page are in blue (unvisited) or violet(tisch) (visited). Maybe you could
> modify these colours also to be more in line with the header colours ?

Yeah...  ?style=0-a ("simplicity with links") has the link colors
changed, and I like the effect as well.

> * When clicking around through the site, I noticed that the Tutorials and Help
> section uses a similar layout as the News section, but the titles on this
> page have a darker background than on the News page. This dark colour is the

Yup.  The docs page in particular needs to be revised for both style and
content.  I was fighting the urge to do some of that as part of the
commit last night, but it wasn't related to the task at hand. :)  Soon,
though.

> doesn't make much sense anymore. I'd suggest to use one background colour for
> all titles throughout the site (news item titles, documentation titles, and

Indeed.  I think whatever the bgcolor for the header becomes should be
used for the rest of the links and headers as well.

--
...jsled