Updates to 1.9.x Help file - gettingstarted

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 29 17:17:08 EDT 2006

Hi,

To answer your first question, how to get a QIF without an account --
download a QIF from a Bank.  It wont have an Account associated with it.

I can't answer your editorial question, I'm afraid.

-derek