New mailing-list search: call for testers, translators, and html beauticians

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 3 13:31:56 EST 2006

Hi,

I've been playing with Namazu on the gnucash listserver
to provide improved searching of the mailing list archives.  I've
got a preliminary service up and running on the server at:

   https://lists.gnucash.org/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi

Please test it and let me know what you think.

Note:  It's ugly.  Very ugly.  I'd love to have some help making it
prettier.  Also, it can (should) be translated.  If you supply ?lang=de
to the cgi URL it'll give you a german interface, but that wont work
right because it's not configured with our set of indices.

The templates are all in SVN [0], so please feel free to send me patches
to apply.  The pages (and indices) are all rebuilt every hour, so
that's the granularity of recent mail being searched.

Enjoy!

-derek

[0] http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/mail-search/nmz/templates