r13462 - gnucash/trunk/src/engine - Remove xaccAccountRemoveSplit, and xaccAccountInsertSplit.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 4 17:50:10 EST 2006

Chris,

You need to fix the scheme, too.   There are a number of places
in the code in scheme that still use/assume the old API.  Just as
an example:

[warlord at cliodev src]$ find . -name \*.scm | xargs grep gnc:account-insert-split
./src/engine/gw-engine-spec.scm: 'gnc:account-insert-split
./src/engine/engine-interface.scm:                (gnc:account-insert-split account split)
./src/import-export/qif-import/qif-to-gnc.scm:                   (gnc:account-insert-split far-acct gnc-far-split)
./src/import-export/qif-import/qif-to-gnc.scm:          (gnc:account-insert-split near-acct gnc-near-split))
./src/import-export/qif-import/qif-to-gnc.scm:                (gnc:account-insert-split near-acct gnc-near-split)
./src/import-export/qif-import/qif-to-gnc.scm:                (gnc:account-insert-split far-acct gnc-far-split)
./src/import-export/qif-import/qif-to-gnc.scm:                      (gnc:account-insert-split commission-acct
./src/import-export/qif-io-core/qif-bank-xtn-import.scm:        (gnc:account-insert-split acct split)
./src/import-export/qif-io-core/qif-invst-xtn-import.scm:        (gnc:account-insert-split acct split)

-derek