quickfill problem in register fixed in r13488

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Mar 5 05:39:39 EST 2006

Hi Chris,

(sorry for answering to myself) the issue with the quickfill in Basic Ledger
mode is fixed once the uninitialized variables are correctly initialized,
r13488.

What is left are these compiler warnings, my request about distinguishing
assignments from loop conditions, AND your ChangeLog entries! *sigh*!!! Do we
need to apply the rules from README.svn before you stick to our current
convention? Come on. You know how this works.

Christian