yet more quickfill problem in register, and compile warnings, r13487 (was: Re: Imbalance split added on quickfill)

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Sun Mar 5 14:20:20 EST 2006

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 09:43:59AM +0100, Christian Stimming wrote:
> And in general I'm confused as to why these compiler warnings didn't cause an
> error at your place. This is gcc-3.3.5 here, but that shouldn't make a
> difference. Did you configure with --disable-error-on-warning? We would ask
> you *not* to do so, as it is precisely this kind of commit problem that is
> caused by disabling the errors on warning.

Yes, Derek changed configure.in recently to disallow building on stock
FC4 with --enable-error-on-warning.  I wanted to complain about this,
but I wanted to fix this bug first, and this is what happened.  I've
been building with --enable-error-on-warning quite fine for a long
time until yesterday, and I hope we can change configure.in ASAP to
re-allow this option for a stock FC4.

--chris